Film and Video, Animation, Motion Graphics, Research and Documentation, Documentary film, Character Design, Branding, Presentation, Product Design, Design Education.
worked in/ on/ at/ for/ with:
IPEP India, Studio Pannadwar, Beyond Studios, Press Club Mumbai, Arbhaat Films, Infosys, Impact BBDO, Swastik Foods, Therefore Design, Wataniya Telecom, Gulf Bank, Kotak Mahindra, National Institute of Design(multiple campuses), Edukite Learning Solutions, Synergy Maritime, Storemate, Enaya Insurance, DJ Academy of Design, ITDP, Symbiosis Institute of Design, Experience Commerce, Grey Worldwide, TechMarathi, AOL StudioNow.
won and been part of festivals, presentations and case studies:
Animated curtain raiser for the Mumbai Press Club event.
^ Kyoorius Design Award s 2019, Design for good, PSA winner
Presentations for Maxus India, Mumbai 2015-16
Fleshed out sleek presentations with teams from Maxus, a leading marketing research
consultancy for their award winning strategies and insights.
^ Cannes Young Lions.
In Divine Interest 2011
- International Competition, Animation, Mumbai International Film Festival, 2014
- ^ Inspiring Animation Inde, Arena Orbit Live, Industry Honours 2014
- Best of 2012 ASIFA India, 4th Golden Kuker Sofia, Bulgaria, May 2013
- Panorama, Best of 2012 ASIFA India, Anim’est, Bulgaria, May 2013
- Part of the presentation “Indian animation today” at Anima, Brussels, February 2013
- 8th ViBGYOR International Film Festival, Thrissur, Kerela, February 2013
- Official entry, Children’s India, 8th International Children’s Film Festival, Bengaluru, January 2013
- Presentation of iDi as case study by the director as a Key Speaker, “Animation & Gaming: A creative Paradigm” organised by Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of Gujarat, iNDEXTb, FICCI, Ahmedabad, December 2012.
- Official selection, 6th Ayodhya Film Festival, December 2012
- ^ Best Professional Film-Animated Short, ASIFA India Awards of Excellence, 2012
- Package film, “Lessons In the Dark”, World Kids Foundation, 2012
- Presentation, “Quiet Ones!”, Chitrakatha, NID, Ahmedabad, 19 October 2011
- Released on internet through www.indivineinterest.com, Youtube and Facebook, 02 October 2011
Hush SMS 2009
^ Selected for Luerzer’s Archive, an acclaimed creative resource for advertising professionals worldwide, 2009
- Zagreb, 2006
- Mumbai International Film Festival, 2006
- Ottawa film festival, 2005
- Finalist, Digital film festival, 2005, British Council, New Delhi
Sanctuary Press Asia 2005
Illustration for the Print campaign for Sanctuary Press Asia
^ Gold in New York Festival and Silver in AAAI 2005-6
…just another gag 2000
A Bachelor of fine arts (B.F.A.) final year project, in the form of an animated short film, and the Institute’s first ever by a student.
^ Best film, Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai, 2000